Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Similar thing happened to me last year. We were at the campground and everyone left for some reason, cant recall why, but I was there by myself. There was an elderly couple that pulled up pulling I think a 21 foot travel trailer. I didnt have to go to them :), they stopped in front of the campsite for what seemed like 5 minutes. It was getting kind of dark, and I couldnt tell what they were doing.

Finally, the lady got out of the truck, came over to me and said, do you mind backing this in for us, we just got it and he is not really able to get it backed in.

I said sure. So i jumped in, backed it in there and help them get it setup. They hadnt ever camped in it, so I hooked everything up for him and showed him how it all worked. They were just "tickled pink". Nice folks. Its just something any good camper would have done, but they were just so thankful and nice, really made me feel good.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.