Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody get any new camping gear? Wudjaget? I got a bipod for my sniper rifle, and a new shotgun. I picked up some new iron ware, (which I can't seem to get that waxxy coating off of) and some campfire utinsels.:icon_smile_campfire Thats about it in the outdoors department. How did you make out? ~X~

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
We ended up in the north country this year, on the way home as I type. So we have exchanged yet, and santa may have left me a thing or two at home, who knows :shocked:

I have been up in MN for the last week, snow, sledding, -20 degrees, lots of fun. Best part about it to me is I get to visit it, and then leave it. Going home to 70's today, 50's all next week.

So what did santa bring everyone else?

·
Registered
505 Posts
"Santa" brought me a LED light on a head band to free up my hands and still have light to see around the campsite at night.

I love it!

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
My rotisserie/spit was an early present which we used camping a few weeks ago (love it). Unexpectedly got a propane cooker and big pot for seafood - seems like everybody wants me to be cooking outdoors :icon_smile_bbq:

Got some cash, might invest in some decent solar for the camper :icon_smile_sun:

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
I have one of the big propane cookers and turkey pots. Love it. I dont always use the big pot, but use the propane cooker for outdoor cooking, like just putting on a cast iron skillet and blackening some fish, use a smaller pot for deep frying fish, etc...

I also have a headband LED light, which I thoroughly enjoy. Use it for hunting, fishing, camping, you name it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts