Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello just found this forum and thought it would be a great resource for me and my family.
I look forward to being a part, thanks for having me. :10001:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Welcome terri I am sure you will love it around here!

Sit back and relax as we have a great bunch of folks here

·
Registered
505 Posts
:welcome: Terri!!!!!

I am kiteri over on the Dis too. I put the link up to here. You will find this site to really help you transition away from the Disney lust until you get that next trip planned!!!! hehehehe

I love it here, and I suspect you will too!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Hi terri!! Glad to have you here. Gas prices are a bummer, but we will still do our fair share of camping :thumbup1:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:welcome: Terri!!!!!

I am kiteri over on the Dis too. I put the link up to here. You will find this site to really help you transition away from the Disney lust until you get that next trip planned!!!! hehehehe

I love it here, and I suspect you will too!

Hey, yea that's why I found this place, thanks for the link, loving it. :10001:

haroldj we usually camp about five times a year, probably will only be about three times this years due to the rising gas prices . We have some plans in the works for gatlinburg TN next month so that will be the start of the camping season for us.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome a board Teri.:10220: I think you'll really enjoy this place.

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Gatlinburg will be a great camping trip. We are talking about going out there this fall. Its about 6-7 hour drive from us, we are in west TN. Beautiful out there

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gatlinburg will be a great camping trip. We are talking about going out there this fall. Its about 6-7 hour drive from us, we are in west TN. Beautiful out there

We have never been camping there and it's only 3 1/2 hours from us so this should be a real treat for us and pretty affordable ( gas wise ). :icon_smile_bbq:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Welcome to the site Terri. Lots of great people here with great stories and advice. I know what you mean about the gas prices. Wow! it's getting pretty bad here too.
Again, welcome :)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Warm Welcome to you Terri !

What an adorable puppy avatar you have! I think he's sniffing at me.:rotflmao1:Welcome to the forum. This place is a very close knit family. We love to laugh and share pictures and stories from everywhere. I live in Virginia with my husband and my 5 girls. (One is in Atlanta now). We have my husband's family that lives in North Carolina. They live in Durham, Havelock, and Greensboro. We visited there 2 years ago. I took the girls to his family's for a week. That's the last time I was there. Welcome again.:welcome:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What an adorable puppy avatar you have! I think he's sniffing at me.:rotflmao1:Welcome to the forum. This place is a very close knit family. We love to laugh and share pictures and stories from everywhere. I live in Virginia with my husband and my 5 girls. (One is in Atlanta now). We have my husband's family that lives in North Carolina. They live in Durham, Havelock, and Greensboro. We visited there 2 years ago. I took the girls to his family's for a week. That's the last time I was there. Welcome again.:welcome:
Ah, thanks for the warm welcome, that's Tucker my very playful doggie..hehe and I do mean playful.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome aboard Terri. Glad to have you here. We are also planning on trying to make the Gatlinburg trip. Maybe us and ct and gl fortner can plan a trip there at the same time. :icon_smile_bbq:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome aboard Terri. Glad to have you here. We are also planning on trying to make the Gatlinburg trip. Maybe us and ct and gl fortner can plan a trip there at the same time. :icon_smile_bbq:

Sounds great, I am so looking forward to winter being over, it seems like this winter has lasted forever. I always look forward to the winter months and whenever they are here half way though I'm really for winter to be over ...lol.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts