Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just thought I would give an update on my wife's surgery, she came through it fine,the doctor thinks he got everything fixed.Now we are looking at about three months recovery time.I guess we won't be camping for a while,but we enjoy reading about everyone's camping this summer.If she heals well we will get out in the fall,in the meantime Happy Camping Everyone..........Larry & Carol.

·
Administrator
312 Posts
Just thought I would give an update on my wife's surgery, she came through it fine,the doctor thinks he got everything fixed.Now we are looking at about three months recovery time.I guess we won't be camping for a while,but we enjoy reading about everyone's camping this summer.If she heals well we will get out in the fall,in the meantime Happy Camping Everyone..........Larry & Carol.
Glad to hear she is doing better.

Fall is my favorite time of year to camp. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
36 Posts
The fall is my favorite time of the year to but the wife doesn't do well in the cold.This will be our first year in a hybrid so hopefully she will do better sense we will have a furnace.:shrug:

·
Administrator
312 Posts
Finally got the ok from the Dr for the wife to go camping after her back surgery.We are just going to an area close by for a couple of days then going for a week next month if she does alright.We will be going to northern Indiana to Potato Creek state park to do some fishing for a few days.
I look forward to seeing pictures!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well I finally got the camper out for the first time this year and went camping by myself for three days.The wife didnt feel like going so I hunted and fished by myself.Had a good relaxing time ,but looking forward to her going next month for a week.Sorry no way to post pictures from my phone.I am still in the stone age with my simple phone.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Heat

The heat in the summer months kicks my tush!
I am with you Cricket on the heat.

We like the fall and spring in Texas to beat the heat a little.

We are going to Lake Belton COE first week of October.

I have another week to use after that and I am thinking about Lake Corpus Christi in November. Has anyone been to this park lately? I have been before but it was many years ago.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well we are finally getting out for a week of camping and fishing the last of this month.My wife is doing well after her back surgery but I'm not sure how she will do fishing.She fell and broke her hand in two places,so maybe we will just get away and relax for a week.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks for the reply I think she will do fine it's just the first time she has had any broken bones and we are in our seventies. This just hasn't been a good year for her,health problems since in Janurary.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well we got to go camping for a few days and had good relaxing time.The wife really enjoyed herself,she even caught a few fish .It was fun watching her with a cast on her hand.We had a great time thats the main thing,going again in about a month.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.