Camper Community Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
shoe-thumb.jpg

For me, camping is about unplugging from the craziness of the city and just taking in the nature around me. I can spend hours sitting at the campfire doing absolutely nothing. Why do you enjoy camping?

·
Registered
36 Posts
After over forty years of camping with kids and grand kids and fifty three years of marriage my wife and I have still found that this is the best way to relax and get away from it all.We can fish,take walks or just set back and do nothing but enjoy the beauty God has created that so many people miss by not camping.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I like to hike with my dog at my side, and shoot nature with my Canon. Lately I've been getting into long exposer and love it. I recently photo'd a wedding and am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt, I like working with nature more than people. Lol, here's two of them . . .

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Get into the site, set up the site, sit down, eat. take a nap. eat. take a nap. eat. take a nap. eat.take a nap. eat.
Repeat as often as possible until its time to tear down camp and head home.

·
Registered
2 Posts
For me camping is something totally different. It's a chance to prepare my survival skills in case I ever need to use them for real in the future. I feel a lot more confident living in the city doing tree service Hamilton services when I actually have a real connection to trees and how to survive in the forest. Before I go camping I usually read a survival book and watch a season of Alone, and I try to live in the forest for as long as I can without bringing any food or water with me and I camp in a different spot every night.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts