Camper Community Forums banner

What is important about a good camping app?

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Campyapp 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi everyone,

My name is Risanne, I work at the Campy app. 🙋🏽‍♀️

Campy is a free app made by and for campers. Everybody can add places, photos and reviews to Campy, which is why almost all campsites and motorhome stops in Europe are on it. 🚐🏕✌

I have an important question for all 'Camper community' members.

'What would be the most important when creating the best possible app for campers?'

We would like to thank everybody for your contribution with a free 3 months Campy plus voucher🤩, which gives you premium features like offline maps. Of course, we also promise to start working on your suggestion immediately if they are not already in Campy. 😌

Download the free Campy app here: [removed app link]

#2 ·
Sorry! I don't believe that I can help.
I don't really care for computers camping. I try to camp where there is no wi-fi or cell service (its getting harder each year). There are typically no or few maps once we leave the maintained roads for the very difficult (vehicle damage likely; body damage possible) Jeep trails...
The best spots are not on any map or web page and I try to keep it that way; to keep them nice/or at least nicer. I actively discourage publication of GPS coordinates/routes...to reduce the distruction by the homeless, druggies and often clueless people who do not understand or care to preserve the wilderness.

"Keep it secret; keep it safe."

Good luck though...

#3 ·
Hello Campyapp, you need to be a paid vendor in order to post promotional links here.

i kept the post but removed the link as it is related content, but normally it could be seen as SPAM. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.