Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
312 Posts
I usually go hiking with my dog and camera while my wife enjoys sitting out and knitting. What things do you like to do?
During the day, I love spending time hiking and taking pictures.

Once the sun goes down I enjoy spending time cooking over a campfire.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Watching the stars, and playing in the river. Setting up a gauntlet (by moving some rocks) to send the kids down in big tubes. And we have a "Marshmallow Queen" who does the s'mores with all the kids and everyone and it can get pretty hysterical. The 4 year old last year flung his marshmallow off the stick because it was on fire.

·
Registered
7 Posts
s'more

roasting marshmallows, be very careful cause the marshmallow catch fire really easily and turn into a fireball that way it's all burn you can't eat it anymore. Roast it till golden-brown, then, put the perfect-roasted marshmallow between two piece of crackers/biscuits, oh! don't forget to put a piece of chocolate between the crackers and marshmallow. There--the perfect s'more
-rocky mountain mega marshmallow
-graham crackers
-some thin chocolate bar (I prefer dark chocolate,it balance the sweetness)
-barbecue sticks
My kids loves them really much, but they prefer the milk chocolate version more.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Camping

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]During the day I like to enjoy the beautiful sites of nature. [/FONT]Campfire is also one of my favorite parts of camping. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]It seems like campfire inspire people to gather round and enjoy the comfort of its warmth.

[/FONT]Anthony Horovitz

[/FONT]

·
Registered
26 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.