Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So long Antigua!!! Dispite the troublsome you have brought and the extra money you have cost me. You will be missed :comfort_: HELLO EVERGREEN!!!! We just bought one today. If you know me you know how much I research anything and everything I purchase. Well this one is a beauty! It will be a lot different than the one I have but a welcome one at that. I'll have more pics in my album.

Attachments

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! Oh ya, I should do that.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Congrats! Since you've done all the research, help a gal out and post the specs eh? :thumbup1:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
86 Posts
Congrats on the new camper!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's awesome!!!! We've only spent one weekend in her but so far it was the best nights I've had fir a while!!! Thanks for all your comments :) We're going camping next weekend. It's Canada's Day long weekend! Always a blast when camping.

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
HEY, somehow I overlooked this. Wow, thats awesome. HaHa, it doesnt match your screen name anymore. Glad to hear things are going well for yall. I will be getting close to you hear in the next couple months, going to make my way up to northern MN for a week plus. I am traveling over 1000 miles, you should travel the rest and lets blow the froth off a few! Matter of fact just bring the camper down and we can make a camping weekend out of it.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know what you mean about the screen name!!! Oops! Well that's ok because the Antigua was a pretty good trailer for us. I would love to join you all down there. But I won't be able to do anything this year. Work has me in shackles and any holiday's i have are spoken for already not to mention that the trailer is on a seasonal site which meens pulling it out would not be fun. Don't want to rule anything out in the future. I've never been state side and would love to go. When we do, I'll be looking for some sound advice. If you're ever up here, feel free to come and visit us. :)

·
Registered
265 Posts
Good luck with the new addition. Have fun and enjoy.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you! We love it! We had a couple of issues but Evergreen was very quick to help me out and resolve the problem. Customer service has been amazing!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts