Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

My son spent extra time this morning working on his hair (all 1/2 an inch of it) and I thought he was getting ready for his special Valentine in school..... and low and behold... he asked ME to be his Valentine!!!!! I was so honored!

Even if he is only 7... I have the sweetest, most handsome Valenting going!!! :)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Happy Valentine's Day

What a nice valentine for 7 years old. I don't have any boys. I did help my youngest daughter with her valentines at school. She has a party today, and my middle ones have a dance to go to. It's on Friday, they are excited. Today we have snow outside. I had over an inch of the puffy stuff.:10220:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah... I have a 16 year old sister and she is looking forward to her Valentine's day dance this weekend also.

We got 6+ inches of snow and then some ice too this week. My kids had a two hour delay on Monday, a snow day on Tuesday, and should have had an early dismissal yesterday.... but they had school today, and thank goodness so they could enjoy their Valentine's day celebrations.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Thats great Kiteri :thumbup1:

I got some flowers and card and going to cook a nice dinner for the wife tonight. happy valentine to all the ladies, no offense guys :comfort_:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts