Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok after my first little weekend camping adventure in my Rockwood Roo.. I have two questions since this is all new to me.. First off.. any suggestions on getting TV channels? There is an antenna.. but I couldn't pick up any stations.. and I have seen that some campgrounds offer "cable".. how does that work, and what do I need?...

Also.. I'm looking for some covers to go over the expandable bed area.. to keep the sun/heat out.. would love any ideas on that as well..

thank you
RooCamper

·
Registered
143 Posts
there should be a switch where the coax(antenna wire)screws to the wall, that switch turns the antenna on. if it is an older camper it may not have a digital antenna. to connect to cable you should have a coax connector on the outside of the camper it may be under a flip up lid.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you... you know when I purchased it, the guy that went over everything with me told me about a switch to turn on, but there was so much to take in, I couldn't remember where it was this weekend.. :(
I thought he said on the wall behind the TV somewhere.. but I just couldn't figure it out.. ( I can be blonde at times).. :)

It's a 2014 model..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.