Camper Community Forums banner

Time to get ready ?

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  annette 
#1 ·
Middle Shenandoah Valley, It'll freeze as soon as I get my camping gear out but Oh Well... It's time to review what I have and figure what I need. How about YOU ??!! :smile:

#4 ·
I guess I am small potatoes...WHAT is a keter masterloader ?? I am just looking for a boat locker I can wheel, for storage. By the way - would there be a problem leaving camping tent and things in the locker, in a shed, outside in the winter??? Freezes and all??
And there never seems to be enough time to do a whole lot towards getting stuff ready and checking the list etc.

#5 ·
It's just a wheeled toolbox with a retractable handle to move it around got mine off ebay.,but .lowes,home Depot have them they come in different sizes and configurations .I keep all my camping stuff in my detached garage no problem it just needs to be dry and in something to keep mice out.

#7 ·
It weighs just a few pounds empty,with all the stuff in mine it probably weights 60lbs.if you decide to try one for yourself get one with bigger wheels on it makes it much easier to move around over rough ground.I also use a couple plastic totes from Walmart you just have to carry them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.