Camper Community Forums banner

Thesis in Industrial Design

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  SMOKEY2348 
#1 ·
Hello! I am a 25 year old guy from Sweden that has just started my thesis in Industrial Design at Umeå Institute of Design. The project will focus on transportation of luggage and equipment in active environments such as hiking, camping and other outdoor activities.

In order to get a broad picture of different individuals' relationship to the great outdoors, I've done a fairly simple form that I hope that as many as possible will respond to. It would be of great help if you could spare a few minutes to fill out the form.

The information collected I will use in support of my thesis and will only be used there. All responses are anonymous and only part of the statistics.

Since this forum is visited by so many outdoor enthusiasts, I believe that the information will come in handy in my future research work.
Everything is done in Google Documents which is very reliable.

Link to form

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFRQUzJUU3hEWURDeklHcEdQb2d4SEE6MQ

Thanks in advance!

/ Mikael Lindblom

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.