Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got BOTH the canvas mansion and the screen tent (I won the screen tent from here last month) yesterday!

I am so excited!!!!! I am getting 6 inches of snow tonight so I won't be able to put them up and try them out yet... but AS SOON as the weather permits I will have a little tent city in my back yard and get pictures for you guys!!!

Come on spring!!!!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
I am so happy for you Kiteri ! You sounds so excited to get both tents. I think of this new arrival is the same as a birth. It's celebration time, for sure.:10001:You have plenty of time to get it up, and break it in easy. We know the tents will be well treated. Hope to see the pictures soon.:10220:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Sounds like you are tad bit excited. Time to do a little camping :icon_smile_pu_close and a little cooking :icon_smile_bbq:. Can't wait to see what your tent city looks like.

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Glad you got them both kiteri! Looking forward to the pics. I didnt get a tent today, but I got a Tigers win (memphis) tonight, so I am happy.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Congrats Kiteri :yippie:I can't wait for the weather to break also, I'm ready to camp...hehe with my new nightstand....:D...lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts