Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're heading out to the trailer this Sunday. They put the trailer on our new site this week and we need to get over there and level the trailer. Once that's done, they'll hook up the black and grey water lines and we can start camping :yippie: We've been looking forward to this all winter.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Well we went to the campground today to find out that the trailer was in the wrong spot. We had discussed how we wanted the trailer to sit on the site and they placed it where they wanted too. I wasn't happy about it but when I arrived and went back to the office to discuss it, Len was very nice about it and he told me that he would have every looked after tomorrow. I wanted the trailer to sit in such a way as to block the guy behind me mess. When I walk out of my trailer, I don't want to see it. ....Wait it gets better, Everyone around the camp welcomed us with open arms and were very very nice. In fact on couple lives just 5 doors down from me here at home. I was expecting that because as you all know campers are some of the best people in the world (Right Mark?) But what I didn't expect was the comments I was getting from others about the guy that lives next door and behind to me (I'll post pics that will make more sense at a later date)...... I did meet him today and shook his had and introduced myself but I really didn't get a good feeling about this guy. That was before the comment. Have you ever met someone that you knew you shouldn't trust? They just give off a bad vibe. I've been told he likes to party a lot and likes to drop thr "F" Bomb a lot. I can't help feel that him and I will share a few words before the summer is over but I really hope not. Not that I'm afraid, I'm used to putting people in their place, I just don't want it to get to that point at such a wonderful place. It only takes one to ruin everyones enjoyment which what seems to be happening here. I would love to hear some advice from others who may have gone thru this. Maybe it won't be all that bad. time will tell.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts