Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone
I was looking for a site that we all can keep intouch with each other during the winter season.This site looks great!I am glad I found it and it looks like we can meet other campers also.We will beable to let them know that Bedford Creek in upstate New York is a wonderful camping and fishing community.
I guess if we can't seem to catch folks online in the chat room,we can leave a message.I think we will enjoy this site and as the group that we are,I'm sure we all will do what we can to keep this site. I just signed up today,so I will be exploring all here as I am sure everyone else will. Happy chat and posting!!!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey Rusty! You should post a picture of the salmon you caught. I don't no why the name says robinamprusty,was suppose to be "&"..I will figure it out at some point.but you all know who it is.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey Robin,
I am on this site and will have to figure more about it later. I will get others to get on.
Talk soon.
Rusty

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hello Robin and Rusty, welcome to the campsite!

Glad to have you here. I will definitely be around during the winter season, hopefully many of our other campers will keep in touch also. Anyway, make youself at home, upload some pics to the albums, tell us about your camping trips this year!

Love to see the salmon pic, man I love some grilled salmon.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi CtFortner & Mikey

Thanks for the warm welcome. There will be many yet to arrive here.Many of us folks love to fish.We have Gasman here and he caught a huge salmon during labor day weekend.I believe it was 30#s and almost 4'.He will have to let you know how he got the nickname "Gasman"..its sooooooooo funny,if he does not fill you in,I am sure one of our fellow campers will.
There is so much to travel through and learn on this site,so bare with us.We have many differant fish up . Can't wait til Chickie shows up,she sure makes the best perch"Yummy" and I am sure she would love to share her recipe.
Have a Great Day! and Thanks Again!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm new here too.

I'm from Pgh. Pa. and I amtrying to figure out this site before I go to work today. I think this will be a great site to visit all year. Catch every one later.:10220:

·
Registered
18 Posts
first time on site

hey everyone! seems like its been too long already...just had a minute, thought i would get myself registered ect.. sounds like a great site with freindly peaple. as far as the gasman story... well, once apon a time there was a boater/salmon fisher from boston..............:)..I will have to continue another day(have to deal with this market) :(

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
gasman

Welcome all! Desperado:10220:..can't wait til you finnish the story. Its to easy to push me off the boat next year,thats why I left it to someone else. Hope to see you in chat or IM sometime.

·
Registered
18 Posts
gas story

and if you have ever been to a gas dock in boston they have these little doohickys on the..................oh, hold on have to go(finish soon, promise):rotflmao1:

·
Registered
15 Posts
:rotflmao1:well gee there seems to be 2 different places that you guys are posting.... I can't even figure out how to set up a name for me.....and where the heck are you all going to put messages.....
I'm out here just trucking along, in CA right now and it's only 86 out,,,,
Can't wait for next summer, and to be back on snob lane. Ya know Gary's mom use to come over every weekend when we arrived she always told me she was there to give me the next episode of "As the creek turns"
:p

·
Registered
15 Posts
well u see there are these things on a boat, like where to input water, or where to put fishing poles...... OH YEA and where to put the gas,,,,,, and well some one on this site has a problem finding out which is which and sssssooooooo

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi MaryBeth
I was not sure where to go when I first signed up.There is forums and groups,so I just posted all over to make sure everyone would find a place.so between here and there hopefully we find each others post.
86!!! See I was born in CA and raised in Memphis tn so I guess it explains why its been so hard for me to get use to this below 40 here,burrrrrrrr!
Okay,so I usually do not repeat blonde jokes since I am sorta one but this was good.
The Blonde was asked" what is closer,Florida or the moon"?
The Blonde relied," Duh! You can't see Florida from here".
Have a Great Day!

1 - 20 of 149 Posts