Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

If a new member takes the time to post a hello message, then we should take the time to post a hello back. This is just common courtesy.

I am asking all of the members of this community to take the time to reply to the new member introduction threads when you see them.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello from the sunflower state. Wanted to intro. on myself and DH. I am Debra , but will go by Deb,Debbie. My Dh is Ron and we have been caming since 85, so some 24 years.Started out with tent camping , grew tired of all the putting up and down. Then we got a popup and that lasted for about 4 years. Been in a travel trailer for about 5 years, and DH is ready for a fifth-wheel, But not for alittle while yet. We have been married for 27 years and with a combined family of 6 kids, all grown. We are soon to have our 7th grandchild, but will not be able to see this one much as they live in Virginia.I love to cook so will try to submitt some things I have found that works and maybe gain some of your knowledge also...Deb

·
Registered
735 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
hello world! i am 33 and i want to do something. i have been in a rut so i have been trying new things in my life. i have no idea about camping. i just want to do somthing. this is step one for me. i am starting off with my explorer and finding out about camping.

·
Registered
10 Posts
New

I'm new to the site. Camping season is coming to the end in the midwest (at least for us noobs who can't hack the cold). Looking forward to learning some new things here before the next season gets going.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Crawford

Just wanted to say hello been camping sience Nam 1971 went Tent,popup,TT,Hybred,C Class coach, Senior Vice Commander Member VFW Post 3380 Dandridge TN 2 grown Kids 5 grand kids When buying last unit said to wife should have eveything we needed I guess I lied still twecking it with more toys never has enough stuff Now starting winter camping

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am a newbie..:)

Hello all,

If a new member takes the time to post a hello message, then we should take the time to post a hello back. This is just common courtesy.

I am asking all of the members of this community to take the time to reply to the new member introduction threads when you see them.

Thanks!
Wow a very heartwarming thank you for welcoming us here!:)

·
Registered
483 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jim you will love it hear, lots of good information

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome to all the newbies. There are some friendly people here who are willing to answer any questions you might have. Just remember to ask.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all ,

Glad to join the forum. Getting back to camping after a 20 year hiatus. Camped for about 10 years with my late wife in the 70's and 80's (I was actually introduced to "camping" in Vietnam but I hesitate to count that) Along with my new wife we will be using a 1989 23' Class C Mallard that my mother purchased new that I am in the final stages of refurbishing. Maiden voyage is set for Smokey Mountains with a grandson in early April and then Washington D.C. in October (D.C. campgound reccomendations?) Should be fun.

Bob & Connie from Indiana

·
Registered
735 Posts
Welcome Bob & Connie.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts