Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the go ahead from the wife (sorta) to purchase some type of camping device, but it's gotta resemble home or she wont have it. So since I dont have a clue about campoing except for my time in the U.S.M.C. stand by for a lot of stoopid questions :10220:

·
Registered
970 Posts
LOL, you are the first former serviceman of any kind to compare military bivouacs to camping. They aren't the same and it's always humored me when former serviceman declare they'll never camp because of their experience in the military.

Knowing what you get will be to satisfy the wife's "just like home", actually narrows down your choices, however there will be lots of choices since the subleties and options are so numerous.

First, you're talking about a good size towable (travel or fifth wheel trailer) that will require the proper tow vehicle, or a motorhome (class C or class A) again with its varying choices. We can go over advantages and disadvantages if you ask.

NO question is too "stoopid". You should be more concerned that you know what questions to ask. Hopefully, we can provide enough in return to inspire questions. It's very important you investigate your options and not get surprised by something.

Welcome to the forum and many thanks for your military service.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.