Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am ready! Anyone else?

I know its different for everyone, but when do you hope your first trip to be this year? Already know where your going?

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Yep - heading to Davidson River CG in Pisgah Forest 4/4 - 4/9 (during spring break). That just happens to coincide with the opening of trout season :icon_smile_bbq:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Looks like it'll be a group camping excursion at Pigeon Lake, about 40 minutes outside of Edmonton with some friends in their RV's.

May long weekend (Victoria Day) here in Canada. Excited!!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
May Long Weekend for me to but I will be Southbound to our favourite spring spot Darien Lake

·
Registered
505 Posts
I have a camping cottage reserved for April 24-26 close to Pymatuning State Park, but I will have to see how the money and weather play out between now and then.

I am definately going camping close to home on Memorial Day weekend in May though!!!!

What about you Mailfire?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think/hope our first trip will be in March sometime, April for sure, we are still trying to figure it out for sure. Sounds like everyone is getting geared up like us, glad to see!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Our first trip will be Mothers Day Weekend up to Ostego State Park near Gaylord. Have some ORV trail maint to do with our 4x4 Club.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Past ready to go!!! Hoping to get a quick trip in March 14-15.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Past ready to go!!! Hoping to get a quick trip in March 14-15.
Past ready to go. Good call.:thumbup1:

I spoke with my buddy yesterday about heading out on Victoria Day, and he said it's a good time...however, he pointed out, our rig is a little "richer" than anything they're in, those "meek little folks" as he put it.

I pointed out - that just means I have more payments.:rotflmao1: It's the truth!

2 and a half months to go until the big (little) trip! Whoo hoo!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Hello all!!! Man I really haven't been around much. I'm trying to catch up with what's been going on here. So hello :)
Anyway, I've been ready sense October when we had to put her in storage. The good thing is I've been super busy over the past few months with work I hardly have time to think about it to much. But we did manage to find a site for the summer. Ya we're paking it for the year at a park. We camp at this campground at least 2-3 time every year so it'll be nice to drive out to our site and have it all set up when I get there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts