Camper Community Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen some others that added a spice rack in their camper. I want to do something like this in mine as well. I have a spot I think I could fit one.

Have you added one in yours? Did you screw it on, or 3m sticky it on?

Where did you find it to purchase? Would like to see any pics if you have any of yours.

I take a lot of spices for cooking and it takes up a lot of precious cabinet room.

Thanks!

·
Registered
483 Posts
I don't think that rack is big enough for what ctfortner has in mind :rotflmao1:

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I don't think that rack is big enough for what ctfortner has in mind :rotflmao1:
haha, I didnt say spiced rum.... I have different plans for the larger "spice" bottles :)

Both of these look like good options, I am going to look in the camper tonight and see which one would work best and get something installed soon. It will make storage and ease of use much better.

I kind of like this one to, what do you think? the center picture, adjustable spice rack. It appears to me that it could hold some larger bottles too, hmmm.

Spice Racks - Modular and Adjustable Cabinet Spice Racks made of Solid Maple | Kitchensource.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts