Camper Community Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a fairly simple change but an awesome one at that...

1 Large Marshmallow
1 Cinnamon/Sugar Graham Cracker
1/2 of a Cookies and Creme Hershey Bar

Then do the usual

·
Registered
2 Posts
We have tried Snickers, Reese Cups and even a York Peppermint Patty and now I will try the cookies and cream.

I even thought of a Peanut Butter and Jelly to ??!!

Just hope it don't put me in a diabetic coma!

·
Registered
132 Posts
A York Peppermint Patty? Now you're talking my language! I love anything mint. I will definitely have to try that.

Has anyone ever tried roasted Starbursts?

·
Registered
735 Posts
For me, graham crackers, marsh marshmallows and Dairy milk chocolate. MMMMM!!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Okay we do it this way! we buy cookies with chocolate already on them. We get them at the grocery store or wal-mart. Then just roast a marshmellow and put it between two cookies. No mess or clean up. Its kind of cheating but hay it works.
enjoy

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Okay we do it this way! we buy cookies with chocolate already on them. We get them at the grocery store or wal-mart. Then just roast a marshmellow and put it between two cookies. No mess or clean up. Its kind of cheating but hay it works.
enjoy
I like that! I dont mind "cheating" at all, especially when it keeps the kids a tad cleaner, if thats possible.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I will use my pie irons to make smores quite often and the last time I had some teenagers camping with me, they have Oreos. We sandwiched a marshmallow between 2 Oreos, placed them in the pie iron and slowly, real slowly warmed them until the marshmallows melted. They were definitely a hit!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Has anyone tried those new Peanutbutter oreo's. Those would work just lovely between 2 graham crackers and 1 large marshmello. the fudge would ooze and the peanutbutter would be nice and soft. I havent actually tried it yet but I can picture it in my head.

I cant wait to go camping again if I can before it get too cold.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Last camping trip hubby decided that choc bar, marshmallow and peanut butter should be cooked between two slices of buttered bread in a pie iron. That was one heavenly sandwich!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Had some mallows with a bit of strawberry jam and dark choco in between two graham crackers last time I went camping. Really great!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts