Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AN ELDERLY GENTLEMAN...
had a serious hearing problems for a number of years. He went to the doctor and the doctor was able to have him fitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed the gentleman to hear 100%. The elderly gentleman went back in a month to the doctor and the doctor said, "Your hearing is perfect... your family must be really pleased that you can hear again."
The gemtleman replied, "oh, I haven't told my falily yet. I just sit around and listen to the conversations. I've changed my will three times!"

A MARRIED COUPLE...
in their late 60's were celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romatic little restaurant.
Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table.
She said. "For being such an exemplary married couple and for being loving to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish."
The wife answered, "oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband." The Fairy waved her magic wand and - poof - two tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.
The husband thought for a moment, "well, this is all very romatic, but an opportunity like this will never come again. I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than myself.
The wife and fairy were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish.
So the fairy waved her magic wand and poof!... the husband became 97 years old!

The moral of this story; Men who are ungrateful should remember fairies are female!

Looking For My Walley & My Car Keys!
YouTube - ‪looking for my wallet and car keys‬‏

1 - 1 of 1 Posts