Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to all from sunny (but not today) Tennessee. I hope I am posting this in the right place. I don't know much about navigating around on these forum pages. I am just starting to get involved in a little camping. I found this website while trying to learn a little about camper trailers. I did a little trading and wound up with a 1994 Prowler by Fleetwood. I didn't get a manual or any other material with it so I know very little about it. I don't even know how to fire up the furnace or switch from 110 volt to a 12 volt battery. I am hoping that there are some other Prowler owners out there who might have a manual they could copy and share or copy and sell. I would hate to mess around with the furnace and blow the thing up. I guess I would have to find the furnace first. I don't know the model of it either. There is a sticker by the door that says 26T but I am not sure what it means. I have read several posts by other people on here and it looks like there are quite a few people who really know their stuff. Any help would be greatly appreciated... thanks.... stargate5

·
Registered
271 Posts
you shouldn't have to "switch" from 12v to 120v, some circuits are one some are the other. the furnace fan should run off 12 v, make sure it's running and the pilot should light automatically. see if the fan runs and let us know, we can go from there:thumbup1:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply

Thanks for the info. I haven't got the Prowler home yet, I am having to put a light/electric brake plug on my truck to pull it with. I have just given it a cursory look so far. I am going to try to get it home this week and will crawl around in it and try to find out where everything is. I will no doubt have to be asking more questions here and appreciate any and all feed back. Still hoping for an owners manual from someone. Thanks again, I will provide an update after a more detailed inspection...

·
Registered
162 Posts
owner's manual

It has been my experience with owning two toy haulers and an old travel trailer that they often don't have a actual manual but rather seperate manuals for individual appliances. If they do have a manual it's almost always just generic to their brand in general and covers many models so so but not much you can't figure out without them. They certainly are not like car and truck manuals! IMO your best bet is to do what you've done and ask fellow owners and check forums like RVNET and I think it's RV Community forums, they have great advice sections. Gerry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.