Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I open the forum I generally see 5 or so pics across the top and enjoy each and every one. How can I find out where/what these pics are. Today the first pic was from Van Fink/Petersburg looks really familiar to my wife & I, but neither of us can place. Would like to know.

thanks and camp on

garmp

·
Registered
271 Posts
i think they are from member albums, click the photo link in the bar at the top of the page, i think that'll get you there.

some of the other folks will chime in shortly and tell you for sure, sorry i can't help more.

best thing i found to do was just start clicking around and explore, only problem is if you find something you like, you can't remember how o get back there but everyone here is pretty cool, always willing to help you out and not looking to be to critical.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Bob is right, they are members albums. You can click on the photo and go to the album, then you can browse through. You can also post a comment at the bottom asking the member where the picture was taken, if it wasn't mentioned in the album. You can also pm the member.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts