Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this picture the other day and just could not resist sharing it. This is my sister and me standing in front of our first ever camper. All we ever used before that was a canvas tent. You can see the excitement on both of our faces :rotflmao1:

I figure this was in the early 80's. The camper is a Shasta, 13 foot I believe it was. Dont see many of these anymore.

51.JPG

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
No, she is 4 ft 11 inches on a good day. I finally grew up and didnt get beat up anymore.
Okay, but do you still get your royalties when they show Ernie on My Three Sons :rotflmao1:

Can't imagine a kid that looks like that getting beat up - says the formerly skinny red headed kid with freckles - and you're not going to believe this - a smart mouth :rotflmao1:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Great pic thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looks just like our Shasta. Boy does that bring back memories. Like the day the crabs got loose inside at Myrtle Beack (Sherwood Forest Campground). DW did a flat footed high jump into the double overhead canvas bunk - and didn't even touch the "dinette bed". We still laugh about that. Those were the "good old days"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts