NO BAKE CHOCOLATE OATMEAL COOKIES
1 stick butter
1/4 c. cocoa
1/2 c. milk
2 c. sugar
1 tbsp. vanilla
1/2 c. peanut butter
3 c. oats

Boil butter, cocoa, milk and sugar for 1 full minute. Keep stirring until margarine is melted. Remove from stove. Add peanut butter, oats and vanilla. Mix well and drop on wax paper with a teaspoon.

These are my hubby's favorites and so easy to make; especially when camping!

·
Registered
367 Posts
This is a very nice recipe for camping. We use to make these no-bake ones. You need something simple but still good. Chocolate and oatmeal sounds delicious! But it's been years since I've made them. I'm going to make these for home right now. Thanks again.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I came on here and copied down this recipe this weekend and made these sunday after church , oh my goodness they were SO good !:p

·
Registered
22 Posts
no bake cookies

can you tell me pls how much a stick of butter is...like in cups...butter doesnt come in sticks here...just pounds..

·
Registered
22 Posts
no bake cookies

thank you........ had a rough weekend here....we were on the organizing committee for "Ride for Site"..motorcyclist fighting blindness..and we had a rally here this weekend....... We escaped to the camper yesterday afternoon but we ate, I hit the shower and bed..Serge and Het went and caught a couple of pickeral for breakfast..
Hopefully will try the cookies sometimes this week.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yah, my brother and I make them, and they are awesome and easy too. Even my sister can make them without burning them(she burns everything).
Good eating, Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts