Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, I'm new to this site but not new to camping and riding? Just bought myself my first toy hauler and love it. I mainly trail ride and desert ride, not much into the big Glamis show off party scene:scratchhead:. There are some great trails and places to camp here that I will share with you all and hope people will share there places back. Always looking for more places to camp.

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Welcome to the forum Sprinter. Look forward to reading about the places you camped, if you have pics to go with it, would love to see them. Are you ATV riding mostly?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Welcome to the forum Sprinter.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all, This is a great site, there are so many ideas on this site that you would never think of on your own , what a great help it has been and I have only been a member for a couple days, I will share my ideas too.
I camp with ATV's or without, depending on season and weather, as long as I can get out into the country I am happy.
I tent camped for most of my life and have had my trailer for 2 years now and I love it.
We go to the desert in the winter and the mountain areas in the summer. Oops dinner ready more later, see ya Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts