Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, I'm new to this site but not new to camping and riding? Just bought myself my first toy hauler and love it. I mainly trail ride and desert ride, not much into the big Glamis show off party scene:scratchhead:. There are some great trails and places to camp here that I will share with you all and hope people will share there places back. Always looking for more places to camp.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all, This is a great site, there are so many ideas on this site that you would never think of on your own , what a great help it has been and I have only been a member for a couple days, I will share my ideas too.
I camp with ATV's or without, depending on season and weather, as long as I can get out into the country I am happy.
I tent camped for most of my life and have had my trailer for 2 years now and I love it.
We go to the desert in the winter and the mountain areas in the summer. Oops dinner ready more later, see ya Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.