Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,
Just joined the group. Sounds like a very informative group. I have always enjoyed camping and am looking forward to doing alot more as I get closer and closer to retirement. Hope to learn a little and contribute a little. Have gone from tent camping to popups and then to a travel trailer. Last year I bought a truck camper so we could take the grandkids and the atvs up north to do some trailriding. Need more vacation time to do more camping, but I'm sure you have heard that before. Later

·
Registered
93 Posts
welcome rhinogp ! I full-timed in a travel trailer for 4 years, and lived in G.R. MI. a few years back. If there's any advice I can offer, I'm here for you ! There's always so much to learn, and as we all learn we contribute to other campers. I've been all over this U. S of A ..and the one universal truth I've discovered is that campers love to share knowledge, and no more so than here at this awesome website ! You have landed at the best camping knowledge portal in the whole world (wide web) WELCOME !

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I just got back from MN during Christmas, wife is from there. Man is it cold! Always need more vacation time. Sounds like if things go as planned, you will have all the vacation time you need soon (retirement)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts