Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanting to personalize my Max Lite a little.....what type of paint should I use to paint a small greeting on the side or on the door? Just prowled the site a little and already like what I see...Thanks for any help/advice you can pass along to me

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Welcome aboard :welcome:

The paint would depend on whether you're painting on aluminum or fiberglass. I'm no expert, so I would tell someone at a paint store what surface you have. Do post pics of your design when done. REMEMBER - if you make it too personal you may affect the resale price.

·
Registered
271 Posts
what about painting it on a plaque and hanging it by the door or at your site. i wouldn't put anything on my car/camper i couldn't take off, just my opinion, you can paint naked biker babes on it if you want, it's yours.

welcome to the site.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I cut vinyl on a 54" vinyl plotter. All kinds of colours and it's removable (thinking resale comment). I've done the same thing. I cut out of black 3M Scotchcal Self adhesive films that reads, The Harvey's ina a nice script font and applied it to my door. My advice, look up a local sign company and give a few a call. See if they are willing to do that for you.
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2365782150088441956DMsugU

1 - 4 of 4 Posts