Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Welcome !

I like to welcome you to the forum. :10220:I haven't been here in awhile. This is an awesome group of people from all over. They know everything. You came to the right place. I have never camped in South Carolina, but I have in North Carolina. I loved the lady who has all of her camps on her map. I wish I could be that organized. Good to be here again with all of you!:thumbup1:

·
Registered
367 Posts
You guys will please FORGIVE my stupidity? :bang: One time I accidentally called Mr. Fortner - Mrs. Fortner. He just laughed and said it was early. I do tend to get those ladies and gentlemen mixed up. Sorry!!:10001:

·
Registered
367 Posts
You guys are so funny to include me at mealtime! We say "Grace" too. So it's also perfect for a clumsy person. That's me once in a while.:smack-head:

I know you have all the information about RV's - but not decorating them? I thought that would be a popular subject here at CamperCommunity? :rotflmao1:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.