Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi -- I'm skip and live in the southern burbs of Kansas City on the Kansas side. I love to go camping in the fall. I like to go to Missouri when I go camping nowadays as they have better area's in that state than Kansas ( in my opinion ) Although all three of my kids grew up camping at Clinton Lake in Kansas, as it was close to home. I am a tent camper and I love it. I am disabled but luckily I am able to still set up a camp site and enjoy it. I can go backpacking but I have found that I can only go so far without problems. I car camp at camp grounds and I comfort camp but I do not require an AC site to enjoy my camping experience. I am new to the forums and I am looking forward conversing with others on many topics ie: tents, gear, stoves, sleeping pads, tarps, hammocks, etc... as I am a camping gear person. Skip

·
Registered
970 Posts
welcome and I'm looking forward to camping discussions. I also tent and backpack, besides the big 5th wheel we have. I love all forms and love to learn others' ideas and techniques.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.