Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:10220: I am new to this site but not new to rving. I am currently refurbishing a 1971 Airstream Overlander International and I am trying to find some informatiuon on my daughters Fleetwood Prowler fifth wheel. She recently aquired a Prowler 3000CL and does not have the owners or service manual and I am trying to find one for her. The camper is in need of some repair and I got elected to help (lol).

I see that Fleetwood only has motorhomes now so does anyone here know where I can get the manuals?:shrug:

·
Registered
970 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Unlike what most people heard that Fleetwood was about to go belly up during all this bad economic conditions, the way they survived is they sold off everything that was not their classic motorhomes. I believe the rest was sold off or split off but not necessarily put out of business.

I'd still try contacting Fleetwood "Service" and/or Tech Support and ask who are the new persons to call. A company will usually do this for a while during a split and this one would have been somewhat amicable.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.