Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm from North Logan Utah and this is my first experience with a forum. I have a 2000 Coleman Utah camper that is in new condition. I don't camp that often because of other committments such as my job. I rarely camp in organized camp grounds. I have a couple of ATV's and most camping involves ATV's with my family. I also tent camp when I go on overnight ATV rides. My wife considers staying in a Motel 6 camping so I've been working on a porta pottie shelter, a shower shelter and an Add A Room to make her more willing to camp out in the camper. I've joined this forum to learn from others that know much more than I do about camping with pop up trailers and to get ideas on camping activities. I look foreward to this exchange of ideas.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Welcome to the forum jetpilot. Sounds like you have you work cut out for you to get your wife into camping mode :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's right but I think she's coming along. I did get her out three times last summer but they were only two nights each. It helped having other family along.

Take Care:10220:

·
Registered
505 Posts
:welcome: This is a great place to get all your information about making your "home away from home" enough like home to convince the Mrs. to come along!!!!

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Proud to have you at our place for your first forum experience. Hopefully it will be a good one. I know you couldnt ask for better folks than we have here! Keep workin on the boss (wife) she will come around. Long as you keep some power in the camper so she can have the curling iron, hair dryer, etc.. you know, roughing it.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Welcome to the forum JetPilot don't be shy ask any questions you want we really do have a great bunch of knowledgable people

1 - 7 of 7 Posts