Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

We are Wilbur and Helen Kollar and we have been full timers for 5 years.
We married in 2003, took a four month honeymoon in Wills RV and decided that after spending four months together in that enclosed place we would have a long happy marriage.

We have traveled all over our beautiful country, we worked in Alaska one year for the summer, we spent 3 years (winters) in Del Rio Tx and this year we are spending the winter in California. We work at Sacred Rocks Reserve in Boulevard, Ca. Its a beautiful park, very quiet and secluded, lots of wild life, wild animals, beautiful hiking trails, the largest Labyrinth in the US. Its so nice to walk the Labyrinth and mediate and relax.

Would love to hear from others. We are looking for a summer work camper position in either Pa, (lower east side), Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, for the summer of 2009.

:welcome:Helen

·
Registered
505 Posts
:welcome: to the board!!!

I live in West Central PA. Don't know of many camper jobs though. I know that PA's State Park System accepts applications for campground hosts, but I don't know if they pay you for it :shrug:.

I hope you find what you are looking for this summer!!!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello Helen, welcome aboard.

It sounds like you and Wilbur have had some great times in the last 5 years. Good luck on your job hunting, I dont know of anything off hand. Hope to hear more about some of your trips.

·
Registered
86 Posts
:welcome:! Good to have you here! I've only been on here a short while, and these forums have allowed me to learn plenty, and to get lots of new ideas!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts