Camper Community Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, just thought i would join in hopes of learning more about what i'm about to get into. this is our first camper, a 1994 jaylo eagle, 30 ft.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Congratulations on your new (new to you... still counts as new!) Jayco.

You have found a great place to get some information!

Did you tent camp or anything before you got your Jayco?

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Welcome reddog! Congrats on the new camper! :way-to-go:

You found the right place, there are some sharp campers on the board, so anything you need help with, just let us know.

What part of the country you from, where do you plan to camp?

·
Registered
429 Posts
:welcome: reddog. Congrats for the new camper, that is quite exciting. What are you hauling that big boy with?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Howdy reddog, welcome to the site. There is a lot of good info here, very helpful people. Feel free to ask any questions about your new rig, we will all be glad to help

·
Registered
735 Posts
Welcome to the site Reddog. Lots of advice available and lots of friendly people here. Enjoy! Congrats on the new camper.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Congrats on the new rig reddog, upload some pics if you get a chance. Holler at us if you need any help with anything.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Welcome Reddog to the site! You have found the best place to be for sure. This forum is filled the best people from all over. And, speaking of all over - where are you from? I am from Virginia, and have 5 girls. I would love to hear about your family too.:welcome:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Well I had to know what a Jayco was! Congratulations on getting the trailer!:10220: I hope you don't mind if I looked it up. I can't wait to hear where you're going to camp in this. It's just beautiful to look at, and has everything inside. I looked at the inside design, with dinette, microwave, stove, and shower. All I can say is WOW!:shocked:

Here's a link:
http://www.gagscamperway.com/rv/new/60029-0.htm

·
Registered
367 Posts
What a Great Trailer

You've done it with getting that Jayco to camp with. It's a beautiful thing to look at with those elegant lines. Then you bring your family camping in it. You have the bright sun, warm breeze, and green grass to relax in. And when you have finished looking at the breathtaking scenery outside, you come inside your Jayco. Then your treat is to look at all the perfect surroundings on the inside. :)10220:I'll just stow away in your trunk!)

·
Camping Extraordinaire
159 Posts
Okay I am about to show my stupidity. Could someone please explain to me what is meant by Class A, B and C Campers? Thanks!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts