Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I just found this forum today. I started camping many, many years ago and have camped under a tarp, in tents, 4 pups, a hybrid, travel trailer, and now a 2011 Shamrock 23SS hybrid. We have one DGD that is 7 that camps with us a lot and loves it. We are hoping to get our DS and his family to camp with us a few times this year so we can get our youngest DGD that is 2, started into camping. We have a little Pekingese that just loves camping and spending time outdoors. I loved every minute of all our different types of camping and the roughing it too, but I now want all my comforts with me, including my laptop. Hope to meet lots of new people here and get many ideas for places to visit and things to do while camping.

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Hello, welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have about camped every way there is! I think many of us get to that point, wanting the comforts. We started out as a kid in a huge canvas tent, moved to a popup, then a tiny little shasta camper. We just took enough stuff to have fun. Now camping trips for us are 2 days packing and more electronics than best buy :)

·
Registered
735 Posts
Welcome :welcome: to the forum. Congrats on the Hybrid! I'm with you. I use my TT more like a cottage then an RV. With all the comforts of home.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for the welcomes! I always feel campers share a lot of the same history and enjoy so much of the same things.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Sorry for the delayed welcome to our little camp ground on the Net...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts