Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I are new to this site and rving but we are in the midst of rving full time...well almost. A problem arose this morning when we went out to our new rv...roof leak and all in its path got soaked. Bummer. We invested in a chevy coachman class "c" '84 and were looking to head out of our state where we are originally from(Connecticut) but now we face this leak. We just bought her 3 days ago. We are heading to New Hampshire once we figure this leak situation out(any tips and info would be much appreciated) and also we "tie up all loose ends" here in CT. So with that all being said we are glad we found this site and we can tell its going to be helpful as well as insightful for us.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello LiveFreeOrDie!
Welcome to the forum!!
I'm from NH - living in FL for the winter.
Where do you plan on camping in NH (in the winter)? My husband and I need a place to plug in to when we return in early March!
-Trixy

·
Registered
271 Posts
you can look at it like a set-back or a challenge but eventually something else will happen. when you figure out how to fix it, you'll know what to do next time. good luck

·
Registered
735 Posts
There are a lot of answers here you just need to do some research. Have a look on You Tube. I've found some good videos on there that helped me with another problem Good luck and welcome to the forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.