Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, you may have seen my name on other forums. I have lots of experience fixing pop ups and building new roofs. I am also the "seal guy" I am the only reasonably priced Coleman ABS roof seal supplier. See feedback on ebay and many other camper sights. We buy popups fix them up camp with them a few times and sell them, owned more than 30. New TV (tow vehicle) is a 1992 VW Eurovan that I am putting the westfalia pop top on from a rusted out Westfalia camper bus, should be fun. 3 kids from 7 to 20 and they all can't wait for the next road trip. I think it is a great accomplishment when your teenagers still prefer camping with you over their friends, their friends come with us now, hence the purchase of the granny apartment (Westfalia camper)

Grant

·
Registered
971 Posts
welcome, welcome.... there have been a few posters about roof repairs, so it's good to have someone in the know.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Welcome to the forum fellow Canadian!!!! Hey Grant, where are you from? We're from Orangeville Ontario.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Welcome aboard fellow Cannuck..
Judging but your location I am guessing your in Eastern Ontario?

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Welcome aboard, look forward to some insight on the repairs you do. Its fun watching a restoration from start to finish, and I learn a lot!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey I have a house in Quebec 15 minutes from the border to Vermont, 30 min from border of New Hampshire and 1 hour from northern Maine. We are presently in Belleville for a couple of years. As hopefully a last career change (had many) I returned to school at 47 to become a land surveyor so I could get a job anywhere in the world(N,S,E,W are the same everywhere) allowing us to travel and try different cultures. I can help with repaires but I am horrible at pictures, I get to into the zone and forget to use the camera.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts