CamperCommunity Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to thank Todd for all his work in the site and the recent upgrade that he completed. Great JOB !!!!!:10001:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Like I said in another thread, I don't know what the site looked like before but I'm really glad to have found this site. Thanks Todd.......Again, sorry about the truck thing. :)

·
Registered
429 Posts
Yes, I been in and out here lately, but I was around with the old forum, and WOW, this is so much better. Great job, it looks really good. Now we can subscribe and unsubscribe to threads and stuff, thats what I really hated on the other forum.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
About that truck. What color did you want it in. LOL:whip:

Gail Todd

·
Registered
367 Posts
This format is much easier to navigate and get what you need. It really looks nicer too. It's upgrades show in the whole look of the site. A person will come back when they are having an easier time with the posts.

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
yeah, what makes this so much nicer than before is that you can subscribe/unsubscribe to threads, where you couldnt before. Before if you posted something, you would never get an email when someone responded. Now you do, which is the way it should be.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Reply:

I can't say how it looked before because i am new here, but i think it is one of the best sites according to contents, appearance and services. Thanks to camper community.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I am that way about my replies to a post I made. I would like to know if anyone responded after me. The e-mail notification is great to use. You can easily read it and post a quick reply.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts