Camper Community Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys & Girls
In the darkest of days in January I began to think of a business to start, a business that would ignite my passion for travel and camping together with allowing me to use my talents for design, ideas and web design.
I came up with CamperCars (www.campercars.co.uk) a camping box which is very popular in Europe together with a hobby that is practiced widely in the United States but it is something that I have never seen in the UK.
The box is the best of both with a storage box which converts into a kitchen for cooking together with a sink section and there is also a bed for sleeping / relaxing area.
I wanted to make a single product that would fit into a wide range of vehicles from Hatchbacks to SUV to also allowing those with Vans for work to be able to clear out the work equipment and use it as a camper at the weekend.
If you have a moment of your time I would love to hear your feedback wither positive or constructive. Any questions I shall try to answer to the best of my ability.
Please be gentle this business has only started less than 2 months ago so fine tuning the product is required, but we are aiming to get a product ready for the beginning of April.
There are videos on YouTube Channel
And lots of photos on our facebook.com/CamperCarsUK
Many thanks
Jordan Boon

·
Registered
3 Posts
That's a smart Idea. I'm from Europe and I know people right now the like to camping, but also like to make it comfortable as possible. I think you should expand your idea and offer more than only box. Trust me there are a lot of people who will love it :) Good luck mate

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankyou @countryman for your time. We shall be offering more items in the coming months however as the business is so new we really need to get this product finalised before moving onto other boxes and products..
Can you think of a product that would be super useful when out camping?

·
Registered
3 Posts
well I will think about it and I will let you know. If you need a help with your website send me a private message. Free of charge :) keep going mate

·
Registered
3 Posts
What about tents, pots for fireplace, blankets, mosquito nets, axe to get wood, etc. It's just an idea but there is a lot of stuff you can offer your customers. Another thing is how many people are interested?

·
Registered
1 Posts
What about tents, pots for fireplace, blankets like the burrito blanket, mosquito nets, axe to get wood, etc. It's just an idea but there is a lot of stuff you can offer your customers here. Another thing is how many people are interested?
I really inspired by your idea. It's a good idea which you said. These are the things which everyone has a necessity.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts