Camper Community Forums banner
181 - 195 of 195 Posts

· Administrator
5th Wheel Camper
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 ·
Good Morning Campers :coffee:

not a huge amount of progress with my CNC Router Table, though i have added the required compressed air, for locking and unlocking the auto tool changer part of the spindle. so now at least i can change out the tool-holders, manually. once i build a on-machine tool rack, it will be able to change tools automatically. :)

Reactions: Happy Joe

· Administrator
5th Wheel Camper
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #182 ·

a bit of a wind-chill predicted here in Maine.
Water resources World Map Water Line

Ecoregion Nature Purple World Map

I live between Rangeley and Augusta, so i expect i will not be doing much outside work today...

· Registered
497 Posts
...And here I thought that folks from Maine were supposed to be able to handle chilly weather (although 20 below and lower wind chill is definitely in the excessive range)!
I experiences some pretty bad wind chill once once; everywhere the skin was exposed hurt...
No wish to go through it again.

...Stay warm!
Enjoy!

Reactions: travis.farmer

· Administrator
5th Wheel Camper
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #184 ·

minor setback on my CNC machine... bought some hardware to upgrade it a bit... didn't realize it would require such an extensive re-wire. but in the end, it should be better.

· Administrator
5th Wheel Camper
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #185 ·

been dealing with a mass influx of Spam-bot registrations here. must have been over 30 i had to get rid of.
all part of keeping the peace. :)

been working on my CNC machine build quite a bit. nothing worth taking pictures of, but progress is still being made.

· Registered
497 Posts
Sorry, I haven't been around for a while;
Fell and broke a hip. Should get the staples out late next week.
... Finally healed up enough to get the computer fired up.
Gimping aroud like a 90 year old arthritic... using a walker no less.
Sh...Stuff Happens!....

Enjoy!

• Wow
Reactions: travis.farmer

· Administrator
5th Wheel Camper
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #187 ·

Sorry, I haven't been around for a while
not a problem. i figured either something happened, or you lost interest. glad you didn't lose interest, but sorry to hear you broke a hip.

been a run of very cold days here, so i haven't been out in my workshop much. just watching the same 32 movies i have on YouTube over and over, wishing for spring.

· Administrator
5th Wheel Camper
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 ·

the warmer weather was a Spring tease... i am very done with snow... unfortunately, Mother Nature is not yet done.

· Administrator
5th Wheel Camper
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #189 ·

Hopefully you all are doing well. it has been fairly quiet around here, though it may be partly my fault. i haven't posted much lately, personal issues, though i hope i am keeping the SPAM clear for you all. :D (remember to report SPAM if you see it, in case i miss it. :) )

(to report SPAM, on the SPAM message, there are 3 vertical dots on the top-right, this will open a menu for that message. select Report.)

· Administrator
5th Wheel Camper
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #190 ·
Good Afternoon Campers 🌞

i have been having a warm spell, so it is only natural for it to be just a spring season tease.
Water resources Map Ecoregion World Natural landscape

i am located in the 5-10 inches of snow area... i have been spoiled by the warm weather, and i am quite ready for more, not more snow.

in any case, i have added a few little graphics to the forum board titles, just to hopefully give it a bit more of a fun look. let me know what you think. :)

· Administrator
5th Wheel Camper
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #191 ·

no snow yet... it is supposed to start around 10AM EST.

· Administrator
5th Wheel Camper
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #192 ·

the huge snow-storm that was predicted has passed... leaving me with an additional 3 - 4 inches. a bit below prediction, but i like when it is lower than prediction. ;)

still thinking of, and sending healing thoughts for Happy Joe.

· Administrator
5th Wheel Camper
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #193 ·

· Administrator
5th Wheel Camper
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #194 ·

it is awfully quiet around here... i hope it is not something i have done... :(

not sure about the rest of you, but i have reached the point where i am ready for spring to start. i tend to have issues with seasonal depression. that is why i am eager for spring. not just spring on the calendar, but green-grass and birds singing spring. just before winter hit, i was in the process of building myself a new shop for my CNC Router Table, and i am ready to continue building it.
once my machine is in it's new home, and i am able to make money with it, then i can, i hope, afford to work on my 5th wheel camper renovation. :)

· Administrator
5th Wheel Camper
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #195 ·

Rain here today, with more snow this weekend... i don't mind the rain, as it melts snow faster. but following it with snow is just rude. ;)

181 - 195 of 195 Posts