Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5th Wheel Camper
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
rather than a monthly payment, how can i do a one-time payment to get a Lifetime Premium membership like i have with the goldwingowners.com forum? (also a VerticalScope forum)

~Travis

·
Super Moderator
5th Wheel Camper
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bought a regular "Premium Member" subscription, didn't realize it was a YEARLY payment, not a monthly payment.

also, any chance i could be a moderator? i noticed this forum doesn't seem to have any... i have used this forum software via the Goldwingowners.com VerticalScope forum as a Lifetime Premium Member for a while now. though i do not yet know the moderation portion of the software, i can learn.
Thanks for your consideration!

~Travis

·
Super Moderator
5th Wheel Camper
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it would appear that the admins have left the building, and forgot to turn off the lights when they left... ;)
i have posted here, directly messaged them, used the "Contact Us" form, and called the phone number (apparently out of service...)
i think they walked away from this forum, and never looked back. :ROFLMAO:
I for one have not given up on it. i will try to keep posting relevant content for people to read, even if nobody responds, and i will paddle this ship back to shore with a spoon, all by myself if i have to! :ROFLMAO:

~Travis

1 - 3 of 3 Posts