Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody! :10220: My name is Louann, and I’m a new member from the Finger Lakes in upstate New York. After six years of camping in a popup, my husband and I bought our first fifth wheel November 26th, a 2011 Puma 259-RBSS. We didn’t intend to buy new, but it was one of those, “great deals” that we couldn’t pass up.

I accidentally found this forum while searching for camping foil meals. I am thrilled to have found this forum with such great resources, and friendly members. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself, and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Louann B.
2011 Puma 259RBSS 5th Wheel
2004 Dodge Ram 1500: 2 WD SLT Quad Cab, 5.7 Hemi Magnum

·
Registered
971 Posts
You have a new fifth wheel now.

Now you can Bake, Microwave, Saute, flambe, stir-fry, grill, shish-ki-bob, souffle, griddle, toast, stew, marinade, etc., etc., etc.

Why foil cook? Save that for the neighbors.:rotflmao1:

Just kiddin'. Welcome and hope you even step down to foiling dinners every so often. Those are always nice to enjoy while watching the satellite television in your dining room or easy chairs in your new rig.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your warm welcome. And Artmart our camping style isn't going to change just because we are camping in a fifth wheel now. We are still going to hang out underneath the awning, and do all of our cooking outside just like we did while camping in our pup. :icon_smile_bbq: Why do I feel like such a trader? LOl. Can't wait for Spring!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Welcome :welcome: to the forum!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts