1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*****Our Winner for January is ANTIGUA :way-to-go:*****

“POST AND WIN” FORUM CONTEST

Official Rules

Winning a Camping World Gift Card will never be easier than this. You don’t need to buy anything to enter.

1. TO ENTER.

To enter the contest do the following

- Reply to this thread and post “I’m In”.

You play by posting to the CamperCommunity.com Forum daily. The posts/threads must be useful to the community and camping related. Any “spammy” unuseful posts will not count and will result in you being removed from the contest.

2. SELECTION OF WINNER AND WHO CAN PLAY.

The requirements of the contest are that one must be an active member of the forums to enter (Free Registration) and have a minimum of 15 posts in the forum during the timeframe of Midnight CST Monday January 14, 2008 to Midnight CST Friday January 31, 2008.

Please note that 15 forum posts in one day and no other posts for the rest of the month does not make you an active member. You will need to be an active member throughout the above timeframe.

Login and make 2 or 3 useful posts a day, and win some prizes! You can start by introducing yourself if you haven’t done so already.

All members meeting the requirements above will be entered into the drawing where one winner will be selected. This contest is designed for everyone to have fun, contribute to the community, and win some prizes.

Again, any “spammy”, pointless posts just to build your post count up will be deleted, and you will void your entry in the contest.

3. PRIZES.

The prize for this contest is a $20 Camping World Gift Card. The winner selected will be mailed a pre-paid Camping World gift card valued at $20US.

The winner will be announced here after the drawing on Feb 1, 2008.

Good Luck

·
Registered
429 Posts
Am I first?? I'm In!! I can use a camping world gift card

thanks

·
Registered
735 Posts
I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Ok, so far everyone has pretty good odds on the first contest, the entrants so far are:

mailfire99
rcbutterfly
bigbo4988
antigua
willy
cricket
kiteri
DashD
Bill0830
jackandnancy
cassie

Its not too late to jump in!

·
Registered
139 Posts
oh oh oh. me me me me.....:thumbup1:

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good Luck

All names will be put into a box and drawn tonight, and the winner will be announced here tomorrow. Good Luck to all!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Crap I did not even see this thread

If its not too late to add my name I'm in too

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
And the winner is....

*****Our Winner for January is ANTIGUA :way-to-go:*****

Thanks to all our members who participated in the contest, it has been fun. Don't worry if you didn't win this time, the February contest will begin soon, so keep a look out for it.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Wow! Thank You :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts