Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a pop up last night.

A 1996 Coleman Sun Valley will be parked in my yard by tonight.

I paid way more than I wanted to pay for a camper, but the thing is like brand new so it is worth the money.

I will get pictures up as soon as possible!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I might be new to the board, but it is always fun to see what other people have purchased! Congrats!!!! Looking forward to the pics. Hope you have enough summer left to enjoy!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Hey!!! way to go!!! Can't wait to see the pics. Congrats.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Well... she's home!!!!!! I will get more pictures the first time we get a few dry days in a row to put her up and take some.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bet your kids are bouncing off the walls! :yippie:
Oh my gosh Jon.... you should have seen them while I was towing it home last night!!! "Is it still back there? Mommy, you are taking these turns WAY too fast! Can we sleep in it tonight????" :rotflmao1:

I just wish there wasn't a 50% chance of Thunder Storms every day for the next 5 days so I could get it open and play in it. (Yes, Mom is bouncing off the walls too!!)

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Reminds me of when Tucker saw me looking up Disney Cruises a few weeks ago. Everyday he would show me something on the web about them, or tell us what his friends did on them. At least now that I have booked one, I can keep him in line by reminding him that I can cancel if he doesn't straighten up :whip:

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Kiteri!! Wow, congrats! I missed this somehow till today. That is exciting. I am sure yall have camped in it by now, how is it going? I cannot believe you finally got one!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We took it out for our maiden voyage on Labor Day. It is really super nice!!!

I have already bought all kinds of trinkets for it. I am buying a porta bote to put on the roof tomorrow.

Better late than never... right?

·
Registered
107 Posts
happy camping

Looks great and you say your started buying things for it get use to that when you think you have eveything you see camping some new and on and on but it still great thing to do

1 - 16 of 16 Posts