Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I keep gettin a smart error message and that the picture could not be found. Help, lol!

Notice: Smarty error: html_image: unable to find './photos/fd/03/8f/fd038fdcde63155_small.jpeg' in /home/todd/public_html/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1083

·
Registered
93 Posts
for the grill guys !

I'm not sure if it will show up or not, but I'm trying to upload a pic of my pride and joy, my grill. The creator of many a fine meal, and unlike mcdonalds, I've only served hundreds, but nobodys gone away hungry or dissatisfied.
I just thought with it being Labor day weekend an homage to the grill would be appropriate, the american grill, to blame for many an intoxicated trip to the emergency room for 2nd degree burns nationwide, the cause of lost eyebrows and facial hair, repeat trips to the grocery store at the last minute to replace the charred remains of what previously resembled food, the last american male domain, the local neighborhood competition that encompasses a continent. Gas, wood or charcoal.. ribs, chicken, steak or pork.. north, south, east or west, lets hear a sounding hooraay for our nations summertime obsession, the grill !

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts