Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
Ran across this forum looking for answers to an RV question. Looks like a good spot. My wife and I have been camping for years, but only for the last few years have we been using a modern travel trailer. I'm something of a neophyte with the trailer, and am still learning the best ways to go about maintaining systems etc. Looking forward to joining in on some discussions. Lew

·
Registered
265 Posts
Glad you dropped in.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sooo. I live in the middle of camping heaven. About a hundred miles south of Yellowstone Park, eighty five miles from Grand Teton National Park, and hour from Island Park, with a whole bunch of good stuff in any direction that's a lot closer. Where does everybody else like to camp.
A small sample.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Keep a spot open, that's the kind of place I like to go!

I have been to Yosemite a couple of times. Lot's to see and do there, just not as much driving compared to the Yellowstone area.

DW prefers places to go where the city is not too far away. Worse place I've been is Las Vegas, twice! That was not our choice!

If not cool forested areas, then I like nice RV Parks remotely located somewhere off the beaten path.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Welcome to the Forums !

·
Registered
735 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts