Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Camper Community.

My name is Steve and I started camping three years ago after buying the Napier Truck Tent (57000 model) and the Napier Link tent which attaches to the back of the truck tent. My wife is not the outdoors type so I go alone and the time is therapeutic and the solitude is nice.

I'm in my 60s and nearing retirement. Camping and kayaking is fun thus far. I have visited campsites in Florida, Virginia, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and West Virginia. I usually reserve a lake front site by booking it early (6 to 9 months advance). I enjoy early morning paddling.

I joined this community to connect with other with whom I can discuss being more efficient and getting the correct gear.

Currently, it takes me about 3 hours to set up my camp site - longer if it rains. This morning, it took me more than 4 hours to pack my gear. Why? Yesterday, I rained heavily in Florida and there was mud everywhere. So I had to clean everything before I could pack it away. Photos of my gear are in my profile.

If anyone can point me to forum discussions that might be helpful to me - this would be appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts