Camper Community Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! Excited to be apart of this community. I'm in Columbia, South Carolina, and I love getting to go camping, and clear my head from all of the craziness of the work week. I'm excited to read all of your posts and pick up some tips and advice here and there. If you're in the columbia area, check out my site at https://www.columbiavinylsiding.com

·
Registered
190 Posts
Welcome CVS. I'm sure you will get any queries answered. I'm from the British Isles, England to be exact, even more exact, Manchester, the rainy city:). I go caravanning. Have been to most of Europe, mainly France though. I'm now doing the UK. My hubby passed away just a couple of months ago, so will be doing the caravan on my own, although will have my cat Timber, a very large mainecoon. He's had more photos taken than anything else:)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hi MacGyver. I know its advertising again, and apologies, but why not try a forum that I'm a member of in my country. Caravantalk.co.uk. Its a lot more chatty than this forum. Must admit, I can go weeks, and not much has been posted, but on Caravantalk, its a lot more chatty. You may find it more interesting?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts