Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was 70 yesterday, upper 60's today, and we are supposed to get up to 2 inches of snow tomorrow :scratchhead:. It always teases us this time of year, all of our flowers and trees are blooming, then it snows.

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, its hitting us now. We have gotten about 2 inches in the last 2 hours... I know that isnt a lot for the northerners, but it looks like "up north" here now. Supposed to keep on coming till the morning too :shocked:

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its still coming down, weather guys said we were at 6 inches a couple of hours ago, so who knows what we will wake up to.

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, woke up to right at 12 inches of snow this morning. I don't think I have ever seen 12" of snow here, amazing. the good thing is though, it will all be gone by tuesday, should be 50+ again.

·
Registered
505 Posts
WOW!!!! When I said I wanted your weather... I didn't mean for you to take mine!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed your little taste of the tundra!

·
Registered
158 Posts
I wish we could get 70's around here. It's been a rough winter here. It was 60 on Friday, so I had to take the day and get the Jeep out in the woods.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well, we are having 70s and 60s forecast now but, the bad thing is it suddenly drops the weather and before you know it there is snow. We need to keep track of the weather everyday, so we can cover our plants, but even if we did cover still we lost plants. Killan from Florida Gulf Coast

1 - 12 of 12 Posts