Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a travel trailer to start camping. When I was growing up we "camped" at our cabin along the White River in west Michgan. Looking forward to learning and hopefully helping out here.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Welcome!!! :welcome:

You have found a great place to learn and belong to an awesome community!

We have a lot of members from Michigan! Camping must be a popular thing to do up there!

I am on a quest to get down your way to camp at Disney this January!

You will have to let us know what kind of travel trailer you get. What are you in the market for, anything specific or just the right trailer at the right price?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Hello ungwaha to the forum. Lots of great friendly folks here with great advice. I myself have a Starcraft Antigua. I really love it. Sets up in a snap and has a ton of room for everyone. There are so many out there to choose from, good luck with your search. What are you looking at getting?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello Ungwaha and welcome. Check out some of the links here and search the web for what you are looking for. You can do a lot of research on the web and find what fits your needs best. I have a Fleetwood Evolution E3 for the extra ground clearence. Good luck on your search.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Ungwaha, welcome to the forums. This group is awesome and is always willing to help. It took us a while to find the travel trailer that we have. We have a 1994 Fleetwood Prowler 27'. To be honest we are going to finally get a chance to use it hopefully in August.. :). Good Luck in your searching.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the site :10220:

Good luck in your search. Its not always an easy venture, its almost like buying a house, you have to find what you like and there a SO many different choices and models out there.

·
Camping Extraordinaire
159 Posts
Welcome to the site. I wish you good luck in finding a camper--it definitely was a quest for us (I am the picky one).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts